Where do I begin? Let’s start at the top of our body and work our way down with the Vaseline.
- If you dye your hair at home you can use it to prevent dye from getting all over your forehead. Just apply the Vaseline around your hair line before beginning the process.
- Put it on your eyelashes before you go to bed. It helps thicken and grow your lashes.
- Use it as an eye makeup remover. I roll a q-tip through Vaseline and use it to take off my mascara. It works better than any makeup remover I have ever purchased.
- Rub it into your elbows to keep them moisturized much longer than your lotion.
- Massage it into your cuticles to keep them from getting dry and cracked.
- Put it on your feet before you go to bed. Sleep with socks on. This will keep your feet smooth and moisturized.
- Apply it to perfume points before spraying your favorite fragrance. It will keep the scent on longer.
- Mix it with sea salt and you have a new homemade body scrub!
What have you used Vaseline for?