Monday, November 12, 2012

[FACEit] there is a cheaper, less harmful, and less expensive way to remove unwanted hair



Who wants to go to the salon to get waxed when it's so expensive and painful?  When they do a bad job it's even more disappointing.  You can buy the home waxing kits but for all of us that have tried them, you already know most of them do not work that well or they are too expensive, and the constant need to purchase wax and waxing strips gets pricey too.  Don't you wish you could make a better wax?

I found this recipe online to make your own sugar wax.  I tried it myself and was so impressed with the results!  It took me about 30 minutes to make and I didn't even have to go to the store to buy any ingredients.  All the recipe calls for is suger, water, and lemon juice.  The homemade wax has lasted me longer than any store bought wax, it was way less painful, and it's much better for your skin!  And you know those jeans that you haven't worn in months, that are just taking up space in your closet?  You can cut them up and use them as waxing strips!  (The link explains it all)


Can you [FACEit]?
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment